- Delivery charges are calculated based on the weight and size of the items orderd aswell as the delivery addresse.
- Quoted delivery times apply to working days only.
- All products are sent by courier or Royal Mail.
- We will only deliver items to addresses within the UK. Please note that our free delivery service is only valid for most addresses within the UK mainland, which excludes Ireland, the Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles and the Hebrides. If you order through the website and your delivery address is not within the UK mainland, we may need to contact you to take additional delivery charges.
- We will deliver the goods to the door of your address you specify for delivery in your order and you may be asked to sign for acceptance of the goods. It is important that this address is accurate. Please be precise about where you would like the goods left if you are out when we deliver. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions (unless this is caused by our negligence). We will aim to deliver the goods by the date quoted for delivery but delivery times are not guaranteed. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, the delivery date will be extended by a reasonable period.
- The company will not accept any liability for late delivery of the goods and delivery time will not be of the essence of the contract.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 days of receipt of your goods (with the exception of any made to order items).
- You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your order nor will you have to pay any penalty. However, you will need to notify us in writing and supply the following information:
Order reference number:
Date of order and date of order receipt:
The return address will vary depending on the product ordered. Return costs are the responsibility of the buyer. A return address in mainland Uk for your order will be provided after we have received a complete cancelation request.
All products sold on our website are in a new condition and are warranted free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery. For trampolines, the period is extended to 24 months for the metal structure (frame), and reduced to 6 months for all textile parts (net, spring cover and jump mat).
If an item is found to be faulty or damaged,the customer must send a written complaint by email within 30 days of receipt, the Company after it has had a reasonable time to examine the goods in dispute to confirm any fault or damage shall either replace or repair the defective goods.
We are registered in france under company number: RCS GRE 789 473 360
Our registration adresse is 4 Rue Raoul follereau, 38180, Seyssins
Our VAT number is: FR95 789 473 360
our email addresse is: email@example.com
- We display the products' availability on the website and the estimated time for your product to be delivered.
- We will inform you as soon as possible after receiving your order if, for any reason, the product you have ordered is not available or subject to any delay. If you are not willing to buy an alternative product from our website, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible.
We conform to the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1988.